Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a blanket, with SLEEVES

Here is what I want:

A Snuggie.

Here is what it is:

A blanket with sleeves.

Here is why I believe I deserve it:

The convent is really really cold, because the nuns follow the Farmer's Almanac instead of like, checking the weather forecast, and the Farmer's Almanac says it's supposed to be like 60 degrees right now even though it is actually like 40 degrees, so the nuns have turned the heat off. I tried complaining about the temperature to one of the nuns, who advised "a brisk walk to warm my muscles". I think a Snuggie would be better.




As the ad says: "Blankets are ok....but they can slip and slide." Well truthfully I've never been too bothered by blankets before, but with the invention of the snuggie, I see the limitations and restrictions of blankets. After some serious thought, I've realized that a snuggie could solve all (some) of my problems. Hate getting out of bed in the morning? Well, imagine being able to wear your blanket ALL DAY! Hate your morning commute? Not with a comfy SNUGGIE you won't! Intimidated at the office? Your SNUGGIE will make you feel right at home. Don't know what to wear at Comic Con this year? Go as an ambassador from planet SNUGGIE!

Really, when you think about it, snuggies render normal blankets obsolete. 

Snuggies are only $27.00, which unfortunately is more disposable income than I have right now. But as soon as I start making the big bucks, you bet SNUGGIE will be the first thing on my list.

Course, it will be summer by then.

Not as snug and comfortably as I would be if I were blogging with a snuggie,
Earlene

2 comments:

H.Peter said...

Good idea. But maybe you could snuggle with one of the nuns?

Anonymous said...

EARLENE COME BACK