Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Blog, or Not to Blog?

To Blog or Not to Blog?



That is the question.

It's harder here than it was back home.

Maybe because I actually leave my room now.

Maybe it's cause New York is so draining, when I come back  to my little convent home, I rarely have the energy to write.

Maybe it's because my camera broke, and therefore I can't update with lots of pictures of my daily New York life.

or maybe it's because this blog started as a way to obsess over Bradney, but that chapter of my life is over now.

Decisions, decisions....

4 comments:

Corey said...

BLOG EARLY BLOG!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

You must blog...What else am I supposed to do at work if not read your blog?

TS said...

Blog! Blog! Please blog!
I'm in Silverlake at the Intelligista Cafe and I'm pretty sure the hipsters think I'm cool because I'm LOL-ing at your lizard picture.
You are so brave!

Anonymous said...

early please keep up with it! even if it's once a week or something! we need you!