Thursday, March 5, 2009

Running Out of Money

I wish I got paid for writing this blog. Unfortunately, I don't.

Here are some things I could get paid for:

  • Cat sitting.
  • Assembling Ikea furniture.
  • Selling my hair.
  • Asking people on the street if they like comedy.
  • Having a stoop sale at the Convent, where I could sell my sheets, some of my lamer video games, my towel, and assorted Clinique products from my Grandmother
  • Write people's online dating/facebook profiles.
  • Play the recorder on the subway for money.
  • Teach a class on making music videos at the Learning Annex.
  • Teach a class on stealthily finding out everything there possibly is to find out about your crush at the Learning Annex.

So, while I"m busy trying to figure out how to successfully do one or more of those things, I'm just not sure I will have the appropriate amount of time to dedicate to this, my beloved internet.

You understand, right?

Unless you guys have job suggestions?

Otherwise, I think I may have to take a cue from the nuns, and give up blogging for Lent.

Piously, and penuriously, 
Earlene Watts

2 comments:

TS said...

if you put google adsense on your site, I promise to click on the ads every time i visit

Anonymous said...

You could always become a nun, that's a job