Sunday, October 26, 2008

I can't even believe it.

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend.

My mom, out of nowhere, bursts into my room and tells me that I have to get a job. And I think "no big deal, she's said that before."

But then she said that if I don't have a job, or at least the prospect of a job by the end of the week  SHE IS KICKING ME OUT OF THE HOUSE.

what?!?!?!

She says it's "out of love" that she is doing this. Uh-huh. Right. When I tell her she's dressing much too young for a woman of her age, now that, that is out of love. This is just heartless.

I don't even think she'd actually go through with it. She would totally never go through with it.

asdlghalsdgjadklghakdsjglhaskdjghaksdjghsakdjghksjdaghdkljahgksljhdgaksldghaklsgahsd.

Doesn't she know that our economy is failing? That people who actually went to business school are now working at Hot Dog on a stick? 

The only place that I would possibly ever want to work is Game Stop, and they aren't hiring. 

Mom suggested I apply at Ann Taylor Loft.         Bite me. 

whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido.

blerrrghhhhhhhhh i'm going to have to make a resume.

This is the absolute worst thing that has ever, EVER happened to me.


No comments: