Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sexy Sexy Siren

Hey guys, its me.

so i've been thinking a lot about bradney (big shocker, I know) and how to get him. (In Bed.) (Just kidding!) (not really.)

So, what does this "model" girlfriend have that I don't? One thing, and one thing only.......


CLASS!!!!

unlike MOI, this girl wouldn't know real class if it BIT HER ON THE ASS!!!!!

so i started to do some google and wikipedia research on how to up my class factor, and i came across a lot of old actresses from the 30s and 40s and stuff. so i started looking through all the pictures until I found the PERFECT role model by the name of Mz. Veronica Lake.

Here are some interesting Facts I found about Veronica Lake:
-During the filming of "The Hour Before Dawn" she tripped on a cable and started hemorrhaging.
-Her second child, William,  died of uremic poisoning.
-After years of struggling with alcoholism, she died, destitute, of hepitatis and renal failure.
-she was 4'11"

Veronica Lake was a CLASS act. Her hairstyle became a phenomenon wayyyy before "the rachel."

I have decided to try and be more like Veronica Lake, which will make bradney notice me.

I started by trying to recreate on of Veronica's iconic pictures. I think the result is...well, there's one huge problem with me trying to look like Veronica Lake.....




I DON'T HAVE BLONDE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something to work on, i guess.....


keep living the dream!

Love,
Earlene

No comments: