Wednesday, February 4, 2009

16

So, I guess you guys want me to kidnap Bradney and take him on a gondola ride, and for cousin ish to film it.


Ok, sure.


I can do that.


BUT ONLY IF I HAVE SIXTEEN FOLLOWERS!

It's so easy it's not even funny. If you have a blog, just click FOLLOW ME PUBICALLY! 

If you have friends with blogs, get them to FOLLOW ME TOO! 

In other news, I am flying to New York on Monday for a job interview. It's amazing what a fake resume can do for a girl! 

Anyway, the question is what to wear...

I will pull some outfits and then get your input. 

Sixteenly, 

E.Watts

2 comments:

Leadfoot said...

Did you really mean you want people to "follow you pubically?!" Or did you mean "publicly?" LOL! Gross!

Anonymous said...

clothing recommendation:
http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store/Halloween_Costumes___Santa_CostumesFPSKT16?Args=