Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why Reading This Blog is Better than Watching The Hills

Reader Paul pointed out the similarities between my current situation, and that of famed Intern and Reality tv star Whitney Port.

Well, I was aware of this Paul. In fact, Whitney Port and I are more similar than you might think.....







  • Whitney Port grew up in Southern California. So did I.

  • Whitney Port was the youngest of 5 brothers and sisters. Growing up, I liked to imagine that I was the youngest von Trapp Child, born just 15 months after Gretl.

  • In an episode of The Hills, Whitney has her wisdom teeth removed. I too have had my wisdom teeth removed.

  • In late 2008, Whitney got her own reality show chronicling her big move fromSouthern California to pursue a high-end fashion job in New York City. I too, am moving to New York City.

  • Whitney has nice hair. Me too.
If Whitney can have such a successful life in NYC, then I see no reason why I shouldn't have an equally easy time of it.

Maybe one day we will meet up and swap stories about going on picnics and singing with our siblings.

More excitedly than nervously,
Earlene

2 comments:

NYC Bitch Publicist said...

Where's the Bradney video!??!

H.Peter said...

New York will be the highlight of your career.
Not sure which career, but anyway.